Etta Dale Junior High
Grade Center 7th-8th
School day: Monday-Thursday 8:00 am – 3:32 pm
Friday Release Time: 2:05 pm
Breakfast: 7:30 am
Doors Open: 7:40 am
Students will be supervised after 7:40 am
Etta Dale Office Staff
Ms. Kim Landers, Principal, 405-262-3253
Mrs. Arryn Small, Assistant Principal, 405-422-1912
Mrs. Teresa Howard, Attendance Secretary, 405-262-2081
Mrs. Ann Mulanax, Secretary, 405-262-3253
Ms. Megan Davis, Guidance Counselor, 405-262-4291
Mrs. Lindsey Stafford, Student Assistance Counselor, 405-262-0205
- All students are to be treated as independent learners and provided with differentiated instruction to meet their needs.
- In a meaningful core curriculum that provides students with the skills and knowledge necessary for success in the 21st century.
- In authentically engaging students in the best practices and teaching techniques that provide critical thinking and knowledge application.
- in a caring, trusting, and safe environment where teachers support and assist students to be the best they can be.
- In a partnership with parents and community members that provides structure for student learning and holds them accountable for their learning experience.