* NEW/former STUDENT REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS *
This page contains instructions for students who have never attended school in the El Reno District or attended previously but did NOT end the 19-20 school year at ERPS.
Step 1: The link below will take you to the Ecollect Enrollment page to begin pre-registration.
CLICK HERE TO BEGIN NEW STUDENT PRE-REGISTRATION
Enter the following:
- student’s information
- Grade Level (next year’s grade if registering for 2020-2021)
- School Year – Please select carefully for current year vs next school year
- Household information- Use the physical address
- Your email address
- Validate your identity, then click on the APPLY TO SCHOOL button
- Wait for your approval email to proceed (due to social distancing response times may be longer than normal)
Step 2: Once your pre-registration is approved, an email will be sent to you at the email address you have provided. The email will include:
- Instructions to create a Parent Portal account
- Instructions to complete our Enrollment forms
PLEASE NOTE** These online forms pre-register your student for El Reno Schools.
You will need to upload the following documents or come to the Administration Building (100 S. Bickford) by <date To be determined due to Covid-19>:
- Proof of Residency* (required)
- Immunization Records (required)
- New birth certificate/court documents (required)
- Custody papers (if applicable)
- CDIB Card (if applicable)
* Utility Bill, Rental Agreement or Purchase Agreement. Utility Bill must be gas, water or electric. Cell Phone or Cable bills will not be accepted.