POWERSCHOOL PARENT PORTAL HELP
To access your student's information, you will need to create a new Parent account. To create an account follow the steps below. You can add multiple children to your one parent account.
*IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A PARENT ACCOUNT BUT FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD, PLEASE TRY THE “FORGOT PASSWORD” OPTION FIRST AND YOU MUST USE THE SAME EMAIL ADDRESS THAT YOU USED WHEN YOU CREATED THE ACCOUNT.
TO CREATE A NEW PARENT ACCOUNT:
2. Click “Create Account” button.
3. You will then create a new Username and Password (must be 8 or more characters) that YOU will be using to log in to PowerSchool. Next, complete the "Link Students to Account" part of the form.
Please note that the “Access ID” and the “Access Password” are case sensitive and unique for each child.
Access ID and Access Password may be requested from the student’s school office. (Students new to the district will have the Access ID and Password emailed as a part of the new student enrollment process)
4. Make sure to add all of your children under the “Link Students to Account” section before proceeding.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page when finished and click “Enter".
6. This will take you to the login screen. Use your new Username and Password that you just created to log in. If you entered more than one student, the names of all the students will be located at the top left above the navigation. Once signed in you will need to set up any email notifications or personalization options you had set up previously. As always, if you have any questions, please call Tera Roblyer at 262-5417.
TO ADD A STUDENT TO AN EXISTING PARENT ACCOUNT:
1. Log in to your Parent Portal Account
2. Using the Navigation links on the left, scroll down to Account Preferences
3. Click on the Students Tab
4. Click Add
5. Complete the information requested. The Access ID and Access Password must be obtained from your child's school.
TO COMPLETE THE ERPS (ENROLLMENT) FORMS:
1. Log in to your Parent Portal Account.
2. If you have more than one student in El Reno Schools make sure to click on the appropriate returning student’s tab at the top left side of the page.
3. Using the Navigation links on the left, scroll down to click on forms.
4. Complete/Update all the forms listed under the heading El Reno Enrollment Packet. All forms do not have to be completed on the same day. Do not start a form if you cannot complete it. However, your data entered will not be saved unless you click on the submit button at the bottom of the form. You may return later and start where you left off. Returning students will not have as many forms to fill out.
5. Make sure no forms have a status of “Empty” when you are finished. If a form says “Empty” click on the form to complete. A status of “Pending”, "Submitted", or “Approved” is acceptable.
6. Repeat this process for any other children